Welcome to AdvisorNet Insurance!
This is basic guide to doing business with AdvisorNet. You can use this guide to set expectations and to navigate through our system. Please call us anytime for additional help!
Who to Call
- Click here for our staff directory or call 877-285-5799.
- Online contracting is preferred and very easy to do.
- Click here to enter and complete online contracting or see a “how to” video.
- If you prefer paper contracting, fill out this contracting packet and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior to completing an application, be sure to get appointed. You can request an appointment through the online contracting system or send an email to email@example.com.
- Prior to doing business with AdvisorNet, we will require a signed producer agreement from you.
New Business Submission & Pending Cases:
- Click here to view your pending cases
- Applications and forms can be sent to us via email, fax or mail at:
- Fax 612-313-7515
- Mail to:
Attn: New Business (or your case manager)
701 4th Ave South
Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Generally, copies of applications are acceptable. Mail us original 1035/transfer forms and checks. Always keep copies for your records.
- Your will receive pending report weekly on any pending case you have.
- Your case manager will follow up on your cases weekly at a minimum and as often as necessary.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned case manager for questions on underwriting.
- Visit our Underwriting Resources page for health questionnaires and underwriting information.
- If you can provide us basic underwriting information on your client, we will “Quick Quote” your client and provide you guidance on possible underwriting classes.
Online Quoting & Product Tools:
On our website you have access to: